Countdown

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Thank You

Well the wedding is done and dusted. Its time to move on, and therefore this will be my last post as "the wedding belle", I have however started my new blog called, http://youngmrsadams.blogspot.com.au/ if you would like to continue following my journey, My Life....as a wife.

All the wedding is now complete. We have recieved all of the wedding photos, got the photos frames, and printed that we needed to, we have also sent all of the thank you cards out to those beautiful family and friends who shared our day with us.

We checked that all bills had been paid, we enjoyed the most spectacular honeymoon.

I hope you enjoyed reading my posts, and that some of them helped make your wedding day special, or simply gave you a smile, or improved your day.

I hope you enjoyed reading about my wedding day plans, and I hope you will continue to read about what its like to be a wife.

Thanks again xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment