Countdown

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Every Day and Night!

Sorry for the delay in posting! I started my new job officially yesterday and had a 12 hour day shift, so by the time I was home and had tea I pretty much couldn't be bothered using my brain anymore for anything...so because of that, I am finally posting now inbetween sleeps, as tonight I have a 12 hour night shift, yay for me haha, now I actually dont mind night shifts, but the first one back is also a struggle, so hopefully I can get back to sleep for about 3 hours before getting ready.

Im a bit disppointed that tonight is also the first official netball training for the season and I cant make it, but in a few weeks time I dont think anyone will be able to drag me away from it. I am so excited to be apart of a team, play with friends and hopefully make new friends and get fit along the way.

As for the wedding, I will be putting the deposit on the photographer this week, as well as confirming the DJ. And then in a couple weeks I will be off to try on the dream dress again and probably in a month or so be putting on the deposit on the dress that I choose!

My maid of honour has been the best help ever, coming to every expo, providing me with millions of mags and helping me when i start to freak out about things! So to her I say a big thank you and i know I definitely made the right choice in choosing her.

So for now I am gonna head back to sleep! have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment