Countdown

Monday 17 December 2012

96 Days to go

When I started writing this blog, just over 12 months ago, there was 500 days remaining until my fiance and I were set to be married. It was a day that seemed so far in the future, a day that was never going to arrive.

People were always telling me, I was so organised, having planned everything so soon, but I am so glad that I did, because if I had everything still left to go now, I think the process will be exeptionally stressful. I am finding the whole thing really enjoyable (except for the money side of things).

We have stuck to our budget pretty well, and we have paid about a quarter of it now, with most of the payments to be made in the two weeks prior to the wedding.

There are just the small bits and pieces left to be done now, like the vows, the song lists, burning the CD for the ceremony, finalising the girls looks, hair and make-up trials, meeting with the photographer.

As for me, I am happy with how everything is progressing, I have been running a lot which has been reducing the stress of the other things happening in my life, as well as increasing my fitness and stamina. We have also been trying to eat better, buying fruit and veg from a green grocer instead of a supermarket. Saving us a lot of money too, it tastes better and we feel better.

So its nearly christmas! How did that happen? Anyone got any fun plans to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment