Countdown

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year

Well 2012 is done and dusted. Wow that went quick didnt it? This time last year I had just got back from my brothers place at the beach and sat down to think about the potential of going back to Nat Foods to work and planning our wedding and honeymoon,

But as you would have it, times do change. I am now loving my job and super happy working in food science and quality. Still planning the wedding, which has been a great time, and the honeymoon is all sorted.

So as you know, some of my times in 2012 weren't always the brightest and I did have a few struggles, but I am going in to 2013 with a much stronger support team of amazing friends, a great family and as always an amazing fiance'.

So it's January...again woah! Less than 3 months to go to the big day now, so I hope to keep blogging daily from here on end. This month will be a busy one, have lots on every weekend is filled already I think, can't wait to have some time off work for Australia day and head to sunny queensland for a well earned break and last harrah.

So new years resolutions, there is a few this year. Changes I have been wanting to make for a while now:
  • Try the blood type diet. This is the new phase, but it does scientifically make sense, so I am interested to give it a go and see if I noticed feeling healthier.
  • Exercise every day, and by the end of the year be able to run 10km.
  • Plan a big trip to America for 2014.
  • Not eat KFC this year (huge toughy for me).
  • Look good everyday, no more rolling out of bed with 5 mins to get ready.
  • Eat breakfast everyday.
  • Forgive people no matter what
  • Make every opportunity to catch up with friends and family
  • Enjoy our wedding.
It's only 81 days away now! eeek!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment