Countdown

Friday 5 April 2013

About 3:40pm March 23rd

It was time to roll. The part of the song was up where Dad and I started walking down the aisle! Off we went. I refused to let myself cry, even though I wanted too, I did tear up a little though. Before I knew it, I was at the alter standing next to my man and ready to go...

The story was told, our vows were said, and we were pronounced husband and wife! We signed the registry, everyone grabbed a drink and we did a cheers at the end of the ceremony and then proceeded to leave for photos. I got lots of horse shoes, and lots of photos were taken, lots of hugs and kisses along the way. We got to the end and waited for people to follow us through. It was great being able to see everyone. The time flies!!!

We were off taking photos and before we knew it we were being picked up to go to the reception, we got all the photos that we wanted as far as we know, ofcourse it takes a month or so before we see the professionals, but I have seen a number of friends and family snaps now...

Some ceremony sneak peeks below for you to take a look at, next time I will post about the reception xxx






1 comment:

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous. And both u and hubby look so happy. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete