Countdown

Wednesday 21 March 2012

The Dress

I have ordered my wedding dress!! Surprisingly its not the dress I always thought I would be walking down the aisle in. But I am in love with it! I felt like such a princess! The deposit is down and the dress is ordered! So hopefully by the end of September the dress will be hanging in my closet! Yay!!! So next on the to do list is the bridesmaid dresses for the ladies!
I have also organised a catch up with the entire bridal party, so that we can organise times for fittings, rehearsals, aand pretty much anything wedding related! After that I think the only thing left to worry about will be paying everything off.

Friday I am meeting with my cake maker to finalise all wedding cake details and also paying the deposit on that one, so things are really beginning to come together, with on 367 days to go! Things are getting far to exciting!

At the moment my main focus is on Netball! I am playing my first official season ever and we have our practice match this weekend and our first game the following week, I am so excited to learn so much more about the game, I have already met some great people and it gives me a great excuse to catch up with some pretty awesome friends!

Lastly on my mind for today is tomorrow, I have a job interview, D Day is fast approaching, the day I have been waiting for since December 19th. That I have a chance at getting one of two full time jobs, hopefully I will get one of them, and then my life can settle down again, I must say I do love the money of shift work, but sometimes working 12 hours day and night gets tough, definitely not as tough as my Kidspot days, I will take working 12 hour night shifts over that any day! But the optimum dream is to be the lab team leader at Lion! So lets see how the next week pans out and if dreams really can come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment