Countdown

Thursday 22 March 2012

Interviews

Well today was the day for round one interviews for the dream! I think i did well but you can never be too sure! I have applied for the many jobs in the last 15 months its ridiculous, and only very few do you get through to the interview stage... so heres hoping! Here is also to hoping that the next 7 days fly by because I am impatient and I want to know if I made it through to the second round.

Other than the interview, today has been pretty cruisy, which I am happy about because quite simply I am exhausted! All the worries about money, jobs and weddings is sure tiring and I am happy to have a break this afternoon to watch the second last episode ever of One Tree Hill (my favourite show in the entire world).

I went and paid some money off my dress again today, its been ordered and I am so excited!! Tomorrow is the day for finalizing the cake so by this time tomorrow I should have a fair idea of what our cake will look like! Yay Yay!!!

Anyways I apolygise for the short one but I need a lie down! Have a great day all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment