Countdown

Friday 23 March 2012

365 days to go

When I started writing this blog back in November, we had 500 days to go to our wedding! I remember telling you all what I had done in the last 500 days, and showing how much can be accomplished in such a small time. So I guess I should look back at the last 135 days and see how much has happened since that first blog was written.

As you all would know I finished up at Kidspot, ended up at Ninemsn for a while and now am back home at National Foods! I am feling very confident after my interview yesterday, I think it went really well and I know that I couldn't have done anything better, so for that whatever happens next I know I have given it my all. I have also decided that after the wedding I would like to go back to school and study my graduate diploma in Nutrition, or Public Health with a nutrition major. So that's it hopefully for jobs for a while. So everyone please cross your fingers for me, and that I get the Lab Team Leader job, which is the dream.

As for the house we have accomplished a lot in the last 135 days, we learnt that the reason our pool wasnt cleaning was because we were turning on the solar and not the filter-oopsy!!! We have also almost cleared out the entire garden, we have built our wall, and we are contemplating when to take down the door and create our new room fully! As far the painting this is almost done, except for the toilet, laundry and bathroom! All hopefully to be done over the next few years.

As for the wedding well you know I have been crapping on about that the entire blog...well that is the point haha! We have selected our venues, photographer, celibrant, my dress, hairdresser, florist, cake maker, invitations, place cards and candy bar! So we are really getting there with the planning! Thank god!!!

We have also had a short holiday in perth and got ourselves a gorgeous kitty called Zazzles! A lot can change in 135 days, and a lot can be accomplished! I wonder what will happen in the next 135?

No comments:

Post a Comment