Countdown

Saturday 10 March 2012

I have found my wedding dress!

Yesterday was the day! I have found my wedding dress! The surprising thing is, that no one had seen this one, not even me before I tried it, yet its the one I love. So I will be trekking back next weekend to put down my deposit! Hopefully find some shoes and bridesmaid dresses also!

But never the less! The major stuff has now been organised! Ceremeony venue...check, Reception venue...check, Celibrant....check, DJ...check, cake maker...check, cars...check, photographer...check, florist...check, invitational artist...check, hairdresses....check, guestlist finalised...check, DRESS!!....check!

So whats next? I have to find gorgeous dresses for my amazing 3 bridesmaids still, I have to begin writing down the songs I would like played during the ceremony and recpetion, I have to find the chocolate fountain for my candy bar, but I have purchased all the jars now! Then its the accessories, the shoes, the clutches, the jewelery!

There is just over a year to go, and I must say, I am getting more and more excited by the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment