Countdown

Sunday 22 July 2012

Busy Busy

Well my apolygies again because I have been crazy busy!!! Sooo I have weighed in at the same weight as last time, but havent had the chance to check my measurements yet but I would say they would be sitting at about the same.

So my working life this week has been interesting. I was off work from Mon to Wed on a training session, HACCP was extremely interesting, this I could have sat their all week learning about it!!! But I also got a phonecall mid week saying that due to me only being available weekends at Lion that they had to put me off which is disappointing, as I loved working there and fair to say the money woulda been extremely handy with the wedding too.

As for exercise, I have been trying to get on the exercise bike at least once a day, I have been also trying to spend about 15 minutes a day practicing my shooting, Yesterday was my best every shooting game, and I shot at 87% and for a first year shooter I am very happy with my improvement. Darren and I have also been trying to go for lots of walks.

Hens night has semi gone to the shit now too, with the company who I was hiring the bus from stuffing us up and not having any buses left! Very Frustrating! So know its probably going to be a train trip which I am disappointed in, I hate trains, also you cant drink on trains, they always run late and I just think it wont seem as special as it could.

But speaking of hens nights I went on my very first last night, lots of drinks, lots of fun and dancing, and of course a dirty stripper, errr they creep me out! I didnt realise they actually take their underwear off!! Wasnt pleasant at all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment