Countdown

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Overdue

So its been a little while since I have posted, somehow time just seemed to get away from me the last week or so, been learning the new job, been cooking tea, and exercising at least once a day, and somehow the blog just got left behind. I have been meaning to weigh myself every morning but keep forgetting to do it before I eat for an accurate reading. So hopefully my next weigh in will come tomorrow, but don't hold your breath,

So food wise, we have been eating a lot better, trying to incorporate vegetables and salads into every meal, and at least we have been getting up early to eat together. Also we have put our orange tree to good use, with Daz making us freshly squeezed orange juice for every morning, and then we have been trying to do exercise together most nights, even if its just stretching, 15 minutes on the excerise bike or a quick walk up to the main street for a look around.

As for the wedding, everything is coming along nicely on track, I hope to be ordering the clutches for myself and the girls in the next few days and then our outfits will be completely ready to go! Exciting times, I have also become a bit of a guest list Nazi over the last few days, culling people like nothing else, not because they have done anything nasty, but simply we have drifted apart.

Other than work, wedding planning, and trying to be healthier, I have still been playing netball and really enjoying it, I feel like I am starting to be more confident on the court, and I am hopefully improving every week, I have learnt so much and I am a little sad there is only 6 weeks left of the season.

Anyways thats enough of a rant for this evening! Hopefull speak to u tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment