Countdown

Saturday 28 July 2012

8 months to go

Well time flies when your having fun doesn't it? I cant believe it, we have already passed the 8 month to go milestone and nothing is slowing down. We have now nearly been engaged for a year! We have nearly been living in our home for a year, I have already been in the new role for over a month and the netball season is nearly over!

As for wedding planning this week, I have cut some people off the wedding guest list, its a tough way to work, but its a personal day and some people I hadn't heard from in months, so I dont think they will be fussed that they are not invited if they are not going out of their way to catch up with me anyways. We have also managed to pay off the honeymoon! Woohoo thats something big to tick off the to do list. I have also begun looking up wholesales for the candy bar lollies, purchased the bridesmaids clutches and things are all progressing nicely now.

As for my health and fitness plan...I have done a fair bit of exercise this week, walk on Monday, Netball training on Tuesday, Netball on Wednesday, Thursday was a massive 10 hour work day so no exercise there, and last night I was too tired to do anything after cleaning the house, but I think cleaning the house counts haha. As for eating I have been doing ok, barely eaten the last two weeks due to my lactose intolerance acting up, I have been feeling quite unwell, and also lost 2kg but generally my body will naturally put that back on once my stomach settles.

As for netball we only have a couple of games left now, its gone so quickly, and its been a fantastic experience, I hope that my busy schedule next year can allow me to continue playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment