Countdown

Sunday 1 July 2012

Check in!

S I didn't get around to posting yesterday because of a bid day at Netball with the game and also the Reverse Draw at the club, all round a great day. We didn't quite get over the line but we showed a lot of improvement and signs of how good we can be.

As for my healthy eating, I have had a few struggles the past week. However I have managed to exercise for an hour each day. However I did have two blocks of chocolate this week and McDonalds once. But all in all it was still a successful week that saw me lose 1kg, YAY!!!!

Thigh: 56cm
Waist: 69cm
Butt: 99cm
Arm: 30cm
Clothing Size:10
Weight: 69.1kg

I am also feeling a lot more energised and healthier because of it. So even though I still haven't cut out the chocolate and take-away completely I am still very happy with my progress and with my diet. Also as for the Ashy Bines Clean Eating Plan I have been told this is a waste of money and have seen the plan and understand why now, most of it is just common sense, but anyone wanting more details I am happy to tell you more.

So what else is new? I have officially started in the new role now, and a little scared of my first whole week on my own, but I am hoping it'll all go well. As for wedding planning this week, there hasn't been a lot to do recently. Next on the list is invitations and I am still refining the guest list, I have made a lot of new friends recently through netball and work, and have lost touch with some others, so I guess I will wait out the finalisation for a few more months yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment