Countdown

Wednesday 5 September 2012

199

Well today marks 199 days to the wedding, yippee!!! I can't wait, I just want to enjoy the day. Feeling a lot happier and brighter today too which is good, thanks to a few friends for helping to cheer me up. How cool is the drawing above??? One of my friends drew this for me to cheer me up, and its safe to say it worked!!

So tonight when I get home I am going to tackle my ATO bits and peices, I won't get a tax return now, but why would I expect the government to want to help me with anything? But thats OK, Then I am going to work out how to budget to pay for the house insurance and car registration. Have a few more weeks for the rego anyways, so hopefully I can win the tattslotto or something between now and then (not that I have ever actually bought a ticket).

I must say I started reading this "50 shades of grey" book on Monday, and finished it this morning, yes I am a quick reader when I want to be. Was different to what I expected, very very out there when it comes to the sexier areas anyways to say the least, but I have enjoyed reading it, it has offered somewhat of an escape from how I have been feeling. Has anyone else checked it out? Im going to start book 2 tonight, reckon I'll finish it by Friday haha?

Anyways I am looking forward to the weekend, going to hopefully head to the netball and watch C grade, then I am going to catch up with one of my besties, haven't seen him in ages, so cant wait for that! Then Sunday some house cleaning and I swear I am going to start the place cards for the wedding! I know, I know I have been saying this for weeks now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment