Countdown

Sunday 23 September 2012

6 months to go....

Sooooo there is only 6 months to go now, seriously where does the time go? Not that I am complaining, because I can't wait to be married!!!! So whats been going on? I have been on heaps more training days for work, netball trip has been and gone, been working hard, helped a friend address her wedding invitations today!!! Not long for her big day now!!!

Well I haven't posted for a few days, or probably even over a week now!! As far as being healthier is concerned I am doing a bit better, except for having a stupid cold. I am maintaining my reduced weight, but wouldn't mind losing a few more kilo's. So what are my rules? I have cut out chocolate which was biggest vice, I'd eat about 3 blocks a week...and I am not eating after 8pm, I am trying to be in bed by 9pm, and trying to go for walks when the weather and time permits.

So whats the go for this week! I have to get stuck into my internal audit at work, Going to be a massive job! A friend of mine is booked in to have her baby, which is pretty dam exciting! Then next weekend is GRAND FINAL!!!! I love grand final, and even though my amazing boys didnt quite make it this year, it will be nice to enjoy the week and not be stressing about it the whole time, so my favourite week of the year is about to begin, with tomorrow night with brownlow night!!! Then after grand final, I am spoiling the fiance for his bday and then sunday is presentation day, and I get my trophy for runners-up best and fairest! I've never had a trophy before, so I am pretty excited!

Then somehow its October!!!!! Kicking it off with Kelly Clarkson concert woohoo!!!Then I start my second job at the end of the week! Hopefully it will all work out and some extra money will do the trick with the wedding!!! Then I have my hens day at the races which I am really looking forward too, Then I can finalise the guest list and order the invitations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment