Countdown

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Feels like Friday

Well we are only two days into the working week and I am already exhausted. I don't think it is a physical exhaustion, because I have been getting 8 hours of sleep a night, which is great for me, because the last few weeks before that I had been struggling to sleep at all. I think its a mental exhaustion I am suffering from at the moment.

Anyways lets start on some positives, my cousin came through the surgery OK, still waiting on further details, but happy he got through it, because there were a number of risks involved. So once again I can breath easy on that front, but its a fear that doesn't go away really. Other than that work is really good, really busy but I am absolutely loving what I am doing, which is actually probably a first for me...usually I dont particularly like the jobs I do haha.

Wedding planning, well I haven't done any for a while, on a bit of a standstill while I work out my tax stuff and get all our major bills paid off. Then I will look at ordering the invites, pretty much thats the only thing I can do now, I think I will also send off our music play list to our DJ incase he has any suggestions on what we have selected. As I figure he will know whats best when it comes to ordering of songs and things like that.

I am pretty happy that this week is a pretty quiet one, and other than work I don't have a lot on. This weekend I am catching up with some friends on Saturday and I would say that would be it, need to conserve my energy for the following weekend! Netball Trip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment