Countdown

Monday 10 September 2012

September!

I love September, the weather starts to improve, we get that little glimpse of hope that summer is coming, I dont know if its just me but I am over being cold. I also love that September brings netball and footy finals, nothing better than seeing your team, or any team for that matter achieving there dreams.

Anyways so as you can probably tell after the weekend I am feeling a lot better, I have put all the crap behind me and I am moving forward! I think this week is going to move forward pretty quickly too, Dinner at the fiance's folks place tonight, tomorrow night will be a late night at work, as I have to head into the city in the middle of the day to a food function thing, then I have Wednesday which will just be another busy day, followed by netball that night, feels like i havent played in forever! Thursday is more training in the city, as is Friday, however I am not coming home Friday, because it is Netball Trip!!! Woohoo!!

Bit sad that it means I will miss the local grand final, but hopefully we will set up in a bar on Saturday night to watch my boys play the coasters. Then back on Sunday for a friends 21st....geez I am going be screwed, lucky I have decided to take Monday off hey?

So I think it will be Tuesday before I know it, and wouldn't you know it, Im off to the city for training again, crazy I know! so pretty much only 3 day working weeks this and next week woohoo! Well not really cos I will probably be really far behind!

So again wedding plans are pretty much on hold, just a little longer anyways...

No comments:

Post a Comment