Countdown

Sunday 2 September 2012

Sunday!

Wow well what a day!!! or Weekend, or maybe I should say week? Well the last time I posted it was Monday, so what has been happening since then? A fair bit of exhaustion when it comes to work, have been working my butt off trying to get everything caught back up to where things should be, as things were pretty far behind when I started.

Wednesday I got to go to w work function, free three course meal and also free wine, some very interesting topics as well. It was a really enjoyable night, and a good chance to get out of the house after not such a great week.

Then came Thursday and again it was work work work, was pretty tired after getting home quite late after the work function, but I got to leave early to get my hair done, so the day didn't seem to drag too much. Then it was Friday! and I must say I was ready for it to be Friday, got a fair bit of work done, but come the evening, all I wanted to do was go to bed,

Saturday morning rolled around and Daz and I wen't shopping, for silly presents mostly for his friends 25th birthday, we had a blast getting it ready and then we headed out to the hills for a lunch and drinks in the arvo for the party. Then came home and watched pies play bombers, and thankfully we won, meaning we got the top 4 stop.

And today its Sunday, Fathers day too! I got up pretty early and started cleaning the house, dishes, vacuuming, washing, toilets and bathrooms...such fun haha, Took dad his pressie and managed to sneak in a walk and also some hanging out in the sun which was lovely. Finally now I have set myself up on the couch watching Glee and eating chocolate, and boy do I need it!

This has been an extremely hard week, trying to get everything sorted for the bloody ATO has been a nightmare, and very humiliating, to have to ask previous employers for those details also, particularly ones I dont ever want to remember working for, but I feel I have come out on Sunday feeling a bit better. Some time to myself today has been great and something I really needed.

Anyways so whats the go for the next week? Tomorrow night I get to have a massage which will hopefully mean I am able to move my neck again, and hopefully he can work on my tummy as well so I can eat without feeling sick. Tuesday night I am going to go for a walk, and do some wedding planning too, Wednesday and Thursday night I think I'll do the same, Friday I will be watching the qualifying final between the pies and the hawks, although I dont think I will enjoy the game too much. Saturday I am off to the city to catch up with some old work friends, and hopefully have a quiet Saturday night and Sunday, because I am desperate for a break, hopefully I will finally be able to get more of the guest list and place cards ready!

As for my weigh in, I am at the same as last time which I am happy with, as my dress fits perfectly!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment