Countdown

Thursday 28 June 2012

The Husband Survey

One of my lovely fellow blog stars had this survey on her blog, and since I am suffering a little writers block I thought I would give it a go too. Check out her blog too, especially if you are having a destination wedding http://thethaibride.blogspot.com.au/

 
How long have you been together: Since March 2004, so just over 8 years now.

How old is he? He is 24!

Who said I love you first? He did, certainly took me by surprise but was very nice to hear.

Who eats more? He does for sure!!! I am a very small eater, so most people would out eat me...unless it was a chocolate eating competition haha 

Who is taller? He is just....he has about 2cm on me!

Whose temper is worse? Me!!!! He is relatively calm, I have an ability to crack it very easily.

Who does the laundry? Usually a joint effort, I might do the washing, he will do the ironing.
Who sings better? Darrren does, he does a great Livin on a Prayer by Bon Jovi, I wish I could sing..

Who is smarter? I dont know how to gauge that, when it comes to finances and business definitely him, when it comes to science and mathsy (yes I am so smart i created a word lol) stuff probably me. So we have a pretty good spread.

Who does the dishes? I wash and he dries and then we put them away together.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do!

Who pays the bills? He does, he is the accountant not me haha!

Who mows the lawn? hahaha nobody? Nah he does occasionally.
Who cooks dinner? Whoever feels like it the most usually, depends what it is, if its pasta/parmas its me, meaty stuff like steak is more likely to be him

Who drives when you are together? Alternate, I drive when we drive west, he drives when we drive east lol....seriously..

Who is more stubborn? Definately me again....If I make a decision I stick to it, whether I know its right or wrong later on haha, But im a girl thats my perogative right?
 
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?  We are never wrong haha, we both say why we believe we are right and accept it.

Who has more friends? I've had a lot more jobs/sports/activities, so prob thru that Id say me, but he has some fantastic close mates who have been mates for ever!

Who has more siblings? Same!!

Was it love at first sight? Well I dont really know if thats the right way to describe it, but he says when he first saw me he looked normally than he would at a girl, and I did vice versa, but we both had crushes on other people at the time, but the attraction was there and we were best mates for a year first.

No comments:

Post a Comment