Countdown

Monday 27 August 2012

Monday Blues

Well somehow its Monday again and as always time is flying. The weekend was a good one, and I am so excited that we are now into the last week of Winter, surely that gives everyone something little to smile about?? Its such a beautiful day outside today too, blue skies and the sun is shining, perfect for an after work run I think, and hopefully some weights too when I get home, providing I can get out of the office in daylight.

So on the weekend as I have already said I have had a baby shower and an engagement party, both were pretty nice times, but I am absolutely exhausted today from not having a chance to have a break over the weekend, thank god netball had finished or there would have been absolutely no time at all.

At least this week starts off a bit slower. Just work and some exercise tonight and tomorrow, hopefully do some washing too. I am trying to limit the dairy in my diet now and I am starting to feel better for it. Also need to book into the doctors as some point for a mole check, and get this bloody tummy sorted too, its time to know whether its a dairy or lactose intolerance that is causing me this issue.

I am a bit excited for Wednesday as I have the first industry night dinner for my new job, which should be exciting, its at a brewery, so hopefully that means a nice feed, some good drinks and learning some information too. Finally getting my hair done on Thursday too which will be nice, because it has been months!!!

Anyways I should get back into some work, just needed a 10 minute break to clear the brain so I could work more efficiently haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment