Countdown

Saturday 12 January 2013

10 weeks to go...

70 days to go today! So this time in 70 days me, my amazing bridesmaids and my mum and mother in law will all be at the hairdresser getting hair and make-up down! How Scary!!! Well and of course exciting too!!!  It sounds a bit strange considering I was a model, but the thought of walking down the aisle in front of all the people that are most important to me is a little bit scary, once the reception kicks in I think that will be the fun times!!!

So invites were sent yesterday morning, so I would expect that people will start receiving them Monday-Wednesday next week! Hopefully meaning that we will start to see some RSVP's back in the mail maybe by the end of next week! We have invited 94 guests at this stage! we are hoping to get around 80-90 people, but we have a few extra invites just incase a few more people than expected can't make it.

So whats on the go now? Well I am going to try my dress on again, I am going to start wearing my shoes around the house to make sure they are comfy. The girls are going to get their dresses altered. Other than that things are looking pretty good, we have some format for the ceremony and the reception now which is great. We have a list of photos that we want taken. ARGH!! I just cant wait to get RSVPs!

Only two weeks now until Queensland woohoo!!! Heading with my maid of honour and sister in law for some relaxation, some fun and some sun! Can not wait!!!

As for the diet still going well! sitting around the 68kg mark which is pretty amazing! It's been a while since my weight has been steadily in the 60s so I am happy about that. Even though my goal isn't to lose weight, I just want to tone, feel healthy and look healthy, but its all going well! If you haven't had a read check out the blood type diet, Im not saying stick to it, but maybe pick a couple of foods from each and just incorporate it into your daily life. you wont regret it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment