Countdown

Tuesday 8 January 2013

under 11 weeks

Where does the time go? I certainly don't know, last year literally seems to have flown by, i guess that's the beauty of being busy, but wow, this time last year we were getting excited because we were getting married the following year, our besties were getting married that year, its crazy! Now our best friends are married and we are next and only 11 weeks away...

Anyways good news today, the invites arrived! The spelling and wording is correct as I figured it would be! I am so excited to get them stamped up and ready to go, probably won't happen tonight with netball training, but should happen by the end of the week!!! woohoo, or maybe that's too early? to be honest I don't care, I am just excited to get it all going.

I also locked in our meeting with the florist which I am really excited about, can't wait to talk flowers and bouquets, I'm not really a flower person but it will be good to have a price, and the look locked in and ready to go!!!

Anyways the diet is still going well. I had a big win today, i had decided when i bought the local newspaper this arvo that i could also get myself a little treat, but once I got in there, i decided I didn't need it! So definitely starting to kick the sugar addiction and hopefully on the way to feeling healthier!

No comments:

Post a Comment