Countdown

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Its getting real!!!

So its 2 months and 7 days to go, who can believe it? We have actually sent out invitations and now we have got the first stream of RSVPs back! 100% strike rate so far with everyone saying yes, everyone requesting a song, so I am pretty happy. I am an impatient person, so I hope that everyone else's come in pretty quickly, I am hoping at least half are back before the end of the month, Wishful thinking? Probably!

So whats on the wedding planning go this week? I am going to go through all the things I have booked and list any questions that I may have for them, so when we have meetings over the next few weeks I am completely prepared! Other than that I tried on my dress on the weekend just to make sure it still fits, and it does yippee! My weight loss is coming from my hips and legs so can't imagine that affecting my dress too much!

Two out of the three girls have got their bridesmaid shoes so its good to know they are ready and set to go! Will be good to have the hair and make up trials to see if we need to add any accessories just to dress things up a little bit.

Otherwise I think things are running pretty smoothly! Cant Wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment