Countdown

Friday 4 January 2013

78 days to go

Well I haven't done too well at blogging each day haha, but I have been a bit busy the last few days, being back at work, except for today, and also planning our meals being on this blood type diet seems like a full time job in itself.

Anyways blood type diet is actually going pretty well. I am definitely feeling better, I have also been exercising everyday which i think is helping too. I feel like I have more energy already, I feel like I am staying fuller for longer, and have lost 2kg in 4 days. Not that that's the plan, as my dress fits me perfectly, but with me, I tend to lose weight off my bottom half more than the top, so it shouldn't affect my dress size as I have a ball gown style dress anyway. The most important thing is that I haven't had any stomach aches which is amazing! Because I pretty much have a tummy ache all the time!

So back to the wedding, things are getting there, I feel pretty organised, just a few things to do here and there, and lots of things to do closer to the day. I have all of my wedding lingerie now, the honeymoon is all sorted and ready to go. My amazing bridesmaids have tried on their dresses, and look amazing!!! Probably all will need to be taken up once shoes are decided upon.

I have booked everything that needs to be booked, just still need to catch up with the florist but that shouldn't be anything too dramatic, also waiting on the celebrant to catch up with us regarding vows and ceremony style, but again we think we know what we want said and how we want things to be ran.

Anyways whats coming up for January for me? This weekend, I have the fun job of cleaning the house woohoo, probably spend the afternoon relaxing by the pool again like i did today, then we are off to a friends birthday dinner. Sunday  I have two options at the moment, going to a bridal expo with a friend or going to a linen party, so another busy day.
Monday means starting the working week, also netball and netball training is back after the christmas break, I am glad I have been running over the Christmas break because I think I might die the first one back. Also hopefully my wedding invitations will show up! Woohoo!!! Which means I will be addressing the RSVP envelopes, as everything else come printed, then stamping and posting. I think things will start to feel real after the invites go out.
The next weekend, if weather permits, I am hoping to get a group of friends together to head down to my brothers at ocean grove and hit the beach. Also hoping to meet the florist over this weeked, tthe next weekend I have another birthday party and a mission out with my favourite girls! Then the weekend after is Australia Day which means time to have fun, when we set off to Queensland for a long weekend and the boys bucks party!

So things are going along pretty smoothly but pretty dam quickly at the same time. In 78 days I will be Mrs Adams! I am so excited!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment