Countdown

Thursday 17 January 2013

Its coming quickly

So I know most of you have been reading my write about how long away the wedding is, and how long its taking to get here, now it feels like its full steam ahead! Every single day there is something I have to do, or consider for the wedding, its unreal! There is an email to read, a confirmation to be made, a question to be asked, a new thing that I havent remember to do it! I don't actually no how wedding planners aren't nervous wrecks, but I guess you would get pretty good at it with practice.

Anyways I haven't had the chance to check the letterbox for RSVPs today because my lunch time was filled with some family and friend stuff. Just been one of those days, but it is one of those days which makes me feel like I am a good person, because when people are in need they call on me to help them through, and thats something I have always valued in people, not just in myself. Although I am pretty excited to get home after work and check it out! I am hoping there might be 2 or 3 there again today!

Last night I spent organised the last harrah trip to queensland, working out who needs to pay what and all that, and because one of our freinds pulled out, we have ended up pretty badly out of pocket :( and now barely have any spending money for the trip...eek! Plan is to go shopping when we get there for some salads and essentials, but some alcohol and spend the time by the pool or on the beach, hopefully not spending to much money at all...its days like these where i start questioning if I should go back to the fish n chip shop just for a few more weeks?!?

As for wedding planning, I didnt do too much last night and today, I started looking into changing my name, so I thought I will start with a new email account, and nearly every version of my name was taken! Dam generic name, I have a quite unusual surname so I never had any problems when making email addresses before, so this was definitely new to me. I also started changing my name on a few insignificant things like Priceline Club Cards, and all those little places that don't really matter or need any proof!

Tonight I am going to list down all the questions I have for our suppliers, just to make sure I have covered everything before we have final meetings with them. Only 65 days! Cant believe it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment