Countdown

Thursday 10 January 2013

Week one down!!!

So as most of you would now know, The fiance and I started the blood type diet on January 2nd. So we have been doing this crazy strict diet for a week now, and I gotta tell you, I am felling better. I have lost 3kg, I have had more energy to exercise, do things around the house, cook, plan the wedding and write this blog! I feel like doing things on the weekend instead of sitting at home trying to rest. As for the fiance, he is down 4.5kg in the first week, he says he can notice the weight he has dropped already, and I must say I think he is looking pretty good! He has had more energy to push through the working day, playing more golf, and also doing more cooking and things around the house.

So what have I been eating (As A Type O blood)?
- Baby Spinach (and a lot of it)
- Cos Lettuce (and again a lot of it)
- Chicken Fillets
- Mussells
- Steak
- Sweat Potato
- Spelt Bread
- Buckwheat Pancakes with Rice Syrup and walnuts
- Banana's
- Apples
- Peaches
- Pears
- Plums

So it all pretty healthy and not too bad really. I am looking forward to the weekend though because there will be a few free pass meals. I am catching up with friends at the chocolate lounge for a hot choc, then off to a pub for another friends birthday tea, and then on Sunday we have the last of our christmas lunches for the fiances' side. So that will be a bit exciting to have some "not so good food"

I have also been exercising pretty much every day. I am also trying to do stretches every day. So what am I doing? If its crazy hot I am opting for a 2km walk, dont want to get dehydrated or burnt, if it's less than 30 then I am off on a 3.5km run, other than that I am usually at a 2 hour netball training, so fair to say I am not sitting around too often.

Otherwise where am I at with the wedding planning?
- Meeting with the florist next week to work out the wedding flowers
- Organising dress alterations for the bridesmaids, I am a little bit annoyed that with the price they paid, that they weren't made to size. Not much we can do now though, and I don't really want to make a big deal of it anyways.
- Only a few weeks until hair and make-up trials
- M.O.H bought me a mini paint brush so i can put a little water on our invites to close them, because licking 55 invites taste errr!!!
-I have started compiling a list of where I will need to change my name, and finding out what I need to do so
- I have set reminders in my phone to contact the celebrant, cake maker, photographer and cars if they dont follow me up when they have said they would.

So it's starting to get busy, but I think its going ok because of the new diet and exercise I have a lot more energy and a lot more patience!

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment