Countdown

Monday 7 January 2013

Failing at the dailys

OK so I am not so great at posting everyday am I? But I think I am definitely improving haha! Anyways so lets check in on the diet first. Its going pretty well, its very strict, but I still haven't had a stomach ache which is fantastic, I feel healthier, I feel more energized and I don't actually feel hungry. I also went for a 3km run last night which was fantastic, but I spent tonight relaxing in the pool with friends. I am also down to 68kg now so its proving effective in more ways than one.

As for the wedding, I am still awaiting the invitations to show up, but hopefully that will happen tomorrow. Cant wait to get them sent out now and start getting the RSVP's back!! Other than that nothing much currently happening on the wedding front, in another one of those lull periods where not much can be done!

So I better hit the hay been getting up early with my new routine! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment