Countdown

Sunday 26 August 2012

3000 views WOW!

So today I hit the 3000 blog page views and all I can say is AMAZING, I can't believe that people actually find this entertaining enough to want to read, so thank you, its very nice to know. Anyways its time for a weigh in!!!

3 months ago, this is where I was sitting

Thigh: 57cm
Waist: 69cm
Butt: 100cm...how big does that sound?
Arm: 30cm...muscly? haha
Clothing Size:10

Today
Thigh: 57cm but much more toned
Waist: 65cm woohoo thats a 4cm loss!
Butt: 89 cm...thats a whopping 11cm loss!!!
Arm: 30.5cm...more muscly? Goaling at netball probably helped that along
Clothing Size:8-10

Wow! Well I am definitely happy with that, I could notice some changes, but didnt realise the changes! That gives me great confidence to keep on going. So hopefully do some more exercise tomorrow and keep eating well.

No comments:

Post a Comment