Countdown

Monday 20 August 2012

Check- In

Good Morning all. Isn't it great that its Monday again? Not....

Well that was a pretty busy weekend, I already feel like I need another. Friday night wasn't too busy, just paying bills and catching up on our finances mostly, making sure we havent missed anything of importance. Saturday came around far to quickly with the last game of netball. I was so proud of the girls, playing the top team and we were leading at half time...After that the other team did get on top of us, but to lose only by 10 was a great feeling and gives us some good hopes going into next season. Saturday night I had to do the meals at the club rooms after the footy, and well wasnt that an experience. I grew up in footy clubs. My dad was always involved in coaching, selecting, so pretty much until I was about 10, ever winter weekend was spent in the footy rooms of whichever club it happened to be at that time. However I have never been treated so poorly at any other club. I was more frustrated since I had given up 3 hours of my time to serve, and clean up the meals, all I can say is that I hope there is a new president of the Footy Club next year....

Anyways so before I knew it, it was Sunday!!!! Got up and got a very over-due massage, my shoulder moves again! Then I set upon a 5 hour epic housecleaning and errand running mission, did the shopping, cleaned the whole house, and both cars and then did the ironing....its an exciting life isnt it?

I picked up the place cards for the wedding from mum and dads thinking I would have plenty of time to start writing them out, but it just didn't happen. So hopefully I can make a start on that tonight.

Its been a while since my last weigh in as well, I didnt have the chance to do my measurements, but I have been weighing myself everyday and have stabilised at 70kg! Which means I have lost 2kg. Not a lot, but I am already noticing the difference with my clothes. Also aiming to eat a lot better this week and try and do some exrecise every morning. I have made up a vegetable pasta for lunches...more vegies than pasta, I made some home made fruit porridge for brekky, and on the weekly shop I didnt buy any chips, chocolate or soft drink to temp us, instead I brought apples, bananas, low fat/lactose free yoghurt and some organic muesli bars. Not am I only hoping to lose a few more kilos, but I am hoping with a 10 min run/ride in the morning and healthier food I will have less trouble sleeping and less trouble waking up. I guess I will let you know in a weeks time how its going.

So whats on for this week?
  • Big day of work on later today, probably running into the evening too.
  • Netball vote count tomorrow night, pizza night and drinks with the girls, think I will skip the pizza.
  • Wednesday night is netball, its latish, so hopefully I will have time to get some mid-week house tidying done.
  • Thursday I am super excited for hair trials for my best friends wedding....woo hoo!!!!
  • Wow Friday already...nothing planned for Friday night, think it will just be a good rest and maybe some house work.
  • Saturday I am catching up with some old work friends in the city, and Saturday night I have an engagement party, so it will be gone before I know it.
  • Then Sunday I have a baby shower...hopefully it will be a fun weekend!
Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment