Countdown

Thursday 23 August 2012

7 Months to Go!!!

Wow! Well I have certainly had a few days that will get locked into the memory bank. Tuesday night was my netball clubs vote count, and I came runners up best and fairest, well equal runners up with an amazing netballer and its just such a shock! 2 days later and I still cant believe it. This was my first season of playing netball properly in a league so to get a trophy is just unexpected, but also its so nice to feel really good at something. Hopefully the season won't clash too much with next years wedding and I'll be back to play again.

Anyways today is August 23rd, that means exactly 7 months to the wedding, and I am feeling a lot better about things now. I have started statusing about the wedding when I want too, because if people who I am friends with dont like it, they are clearly not me friends and can delete me, and then I will happily delete them from the wedding guest list too haha!

So as for wedding plans this week, I have heard back from the photographer and he is happy with the time frames I have given him, I have also contacted our florist for a revised quote because mum believes our grandma should have corsages, I guess she is right that they should get something, but it still seems a little pointless to me, but as most of you know, I am not the biggest an of flowers. I have barely been home this week so I haven't had the chance to start the place cards as yet, but hopefully will get this started over the next few days, and definitely over the weekend...well maybe.

Tonight I have the hair and make-up trials for my besties wedding! So exciting!!! Its a hairdresser I have never been to before, so I am looking forward to seeing how they work and what sort of job they do, I know the girl who runs it, so I am sure it will be a great experience and a great result too.

7 months to go...Its actually starting to feel like its going to happen now, especially with me being able to pick up my wedding dress soon! I really can't wait for the day to roll around!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment