Countdown

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Its Tuesday, Gotta get down on Tuesday

Sorry for putting that incredibly bad song in your head, but for some reason its stuck in mine, usually I can handle it....providing its Friday.

Last night was the League vote count for netball, I didnt attend, but was stoked to hear that I recieved 4 votes!!!! I didn't expect to recieve any considering it was my first season playing. So very very happy. Tonight we have our club vote count, I don't think we will find out who wins, but excited to have a nice casual night with the girls before the netball trip away.

So what else has been happening? Well not a lot because I have been posting everyday again. I have had a little bit of dairy so my tummy still isn't loving me, but have cut it down dramatically, as well as I am trying to do a little bit...even if its only 15 minutes exercise everyday and I think I am feeling better because of it.

This week I am also hoping to start printing out the place cards for the wedding. I still have to decide on a font, and whether to use Mr. and Mrs, First, and last names etc. So that will be fun to play around with.

ALSO in big news, my wedding dress has arrived! I can't wait to see it and try it on again! Hopefully it still fit!!! Fingers crossed anyways! Probably won't pick it up for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment