Countdown

Friday 24 August 2012

Nearly the weekend!!!

Wow so what a week it has been! Last night was fantastic, having hair and make-up trials with the girls for Stephs wedding, I loved how great the hairdressers did all our hair! Looked fantastic! We then headed back to the bride to be's house for some yummy pizza for dinner...probably not the best thought out dinner idea for me, as my tummy has been regretting it every since. But o well. One of the bridesmaids did our make-up and I thought it looked perfect! I am so excited for the day to come around, 99 to go!

So tonight I am hopefully going to make a start on the place cards! In great news also, it looks like our price per head for the dinner menu hasnt been increased! Which means we might even be able to add a couple people back on to the list! But we will see how it goes, I really only want people there who actually care about me. Turns out so many people I thought would go out of there way for me...actually wont. Definitely disappointing when you would do anything for them. But thats life hey!

Anyways so I am so glad that its Friday, I am looking forward to some yummy drinks over the weekend, I have a relaxing night at home tonight, then hopefully get up and do some exercise tomorrow, weather permitting of course, then off to get my wedding dress, probably a lot of house cleaning when I get back from that, then off to a friends engagment party, then finishing off Sunday with a bridal shower, so hopefully a fun weekend, but one that I think will turn out to be pretty tiring to say the least!

I don't know if I will have time for my saturday weight update, so If not. have a great weekend all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment