Countdown

Saturday 25 August 2012

I love the weekend

Well look what we have here, I actually got up early enough to post another blog, I have also already been for a 15 minute run and done 100 sit ups to help kick start the day. Its something that I really want to do everyday. But I hate the cold which does cause a lot of problems when it comes to me getting up early, particularly when its technically still winter.

Anyways I haven't done a weigh in this morning because I have already drank 600mL of water so it wouldnt be an accurate reading, so I will weigh in tomorrow morning. I am also hoping to do measurements tomorrow to see if there has been any change over the last couple months, I am hoping there will be a slight change, particularly around the legs and bum region!

Anyways today is the day that I can go pick up my wedding dress. I am so so excited. I have an hour to get ready, I am going to do my hair and make-up nice, put on my lingerie that I plan to wear on the day and also take the jewellery and see how it all looks together, fingers crossed it looks good, or I might be finding new accessories! I so can't wait to see the dress on again! Part of me is a little scared though...what if I dont like it anymore? I am sure as soon as I put the dress on, it is going to look great and exactly how I remember it.

Then I will have the joy of going food shopping, and then present shopping for the engagement party and bridal shower that I have over the next couple of days. Then maybe, just maybe I can start printing out the place cards!!!!

Also great news on the per head cost for the reception! I am a bit of a dummy apparently, because it hasnt gone up $30 like i thought, I just didnt read that it now includes the beverage package (worth $30), so I was adding the $30 on top again!! That brings us down to a much more reasonable $85 per head, meaning we just saved $3k hahaha, not that we had it anyways haha....

Have a great weekend everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment