Countdown

Thursday 21 March 2013

2 days to go

So there are only two days to go! Today was a fairly busy day, and things were getting pretty crazy! Lots of questions for all directions and a few last minute purchases but hey whats a wedding without some last minute drama.

There was some confusion with our venue, I had called quite a few months ago to find out if they serve drinks as part of the venue hire if we provide the drinks, however apparently I misunderstood and they stated they wouldn't do that. So today I had some last minute plastic wine glasses purchasing, so at least that is taken care of now!

Last night was also the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner. We got to run through the ceremony, everyone found out where they stand, we had a crack at walking up the aisle, and worked out where everyone will be sitting. After the rehearsal, one of my lovely bridesmaids had organised our dinner, she also organised some date nights for us. She got everyone at the dinner to write down what there idea of a date was for us to complete, there were some great ones, so we have them all to go through again once we are newlyweds.

I spent this afternoon putting some last minute things together, getting the dresses and everything together, making a few last minute payments, and then spent some time on my own relaxing, ran myself a bath and prepared my skin for tomorrows spray tan.

So tomorrow is the fun day! We start the morning with getting our nails done, I am really looking forward to it, I love getting my nails done, and I really enjoy just having time to sit around with my favorite girls. We have a little bit of time in the middle of the day, this should give us time to organise the girls bits and pieces and give them a chance to try their dresses on again. Then the girls will have some time to go home and do their own thing, Then I have a friend to catch up with at 3pm before heading off to get a spray tan and my hair blow waved. Then tomorrow night we are gonna have a small dinner and watch some girly movies.

I must say, I am already worrying a little about being apart from Daz for the night, I always struggle to sleep away from him. But lets face it, I probably won't sleep anyways!

2 days to go!!! woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment