Countdown

Friday 15 March 2013

Please Don't Rain!

So as March 15th rolls around, we are only just over a week away from the big day! Its such a surreal feeling, all this planning, and all this time waiting, and waiting for a day that seems like it will never arrive, yet here we are, 8 days out from what will be one of the most special and memorable days of my life. I must say I am starting to get a little nervous about walking down the aisle with everyone staring at me! I have chosen a fairly upbeat song though so I am hoping that will help out with the nerves!

As for the planning, on the easy weddings checklist I am now 97% complete...whats left on the list?
  • Have your rehearsal and rehearsal dinner
  • Pack for honeymoon (which we have started but not finished)
  • Arrange refreshments and food for the bridal party (we have organised refreshments, still have to do the food)
  • Double check we have all accessories (I have them, they just need to be moved to where I will be getting ready)
  • Prepare Wedding Speech and Thank yous (We have written down who we would like to thank, but haven't written an actual speech yet)
  • Organize Cash for anything to pay on the day (Still a little early to do this one)
  • Check that all formal wear has arrived and is the right size (The boys are doing this on Thursday night)
  • Check that all wedding bills have been paid in full (most have now, we just have to pay for the suits, my tan and nails, DJ, Photobooth, Celibrant, DJ and ceremony venue).
So slowly but surely the plans are falling into place. The only thing that may have to be added to the list is call everyone and tell them we have moved venues due to rain! But with positive thinking I am hoping that won't happen. Lets just say this doesn't look good high chance of rain!!! But it doesnt seem likes itas going to be cold which is a plus! 23 degrees!!!
http://www.weatherzone.com.au/long-range-forecast/28-day-rain/vic/w-and-s-gippsland

So everyone please start doing whatever is opposite of a rain dance for me! I really picture myself being married in a garden!!!

Until next time xoxo



2 comments:

  1. You have really helped several of individuals like me, who have been searching internet from past quite a long time to find detailed information on this particular topic. Thanks a lot


    Wedding Decorations Gippsland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John! I'm glad it's been helpful :)

      Delete