Countdown

Friday 22 March 2013

Tomorrow is the day!

Thats right, tomorrow is finally March 23rd 2013, I can't believe the day is almost upon us. Its hard to describe how I am feeling today, very excited, a little nervous, a little scared and very tired. Even though I left as little as possible to the last week, its still tiring, people still ask you question after question, people still tell how they would have done things differently, the mental exhaustion is definitely apparent.

We started this morning nicely with getting pedicures and nails done, there is nothing that I like more than having nails, although it is making it hard to type this up today haha! Then the ladies came back to my place to try on their dresses so they all fit and look great, and i cant wait.

But now I am exhuasted, think I might have a shower and a lie down until 3pm, I am catching up with  friend and then its hair wash and tan times woohoo! I love being brown!!!

Anyways I am sure I will fill you all in next time xxx

5 comments:

  1. Good luck and I'm sure you will have a wonderful and memorable day tomorrow. Make sure you take time out with your hubby and go wow, isn't this awesome, as the day will go so fast :)Look forward to seeing some photos afterwards :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The day was absolutely amazing!!! Will be posting soon hopefully, seem to be just as busy after the wedding as before haha!

      Delete
  2. Good Luck! I hope you had the most amazing day. I look forward to hearing and seeing some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The day was so great thanks!!! more posts and some pics to come soon :)

      Delete
  3. Congress for your wedding Stacey, I just read and feel that how you feel and you face is in-front of me. really such a nice moment.
    Thanks For Sharing
    ------------------------
    Celebrants Gippsland

    ReplyDelete