Countdown

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Just 4 sleeps to go

Ahhh its nearly here!!! The weather forecast is looking better, everything is confirmed and falling nicely in to place! Work is done, two weeks off now yippee!!!!

Tomorrow is the time for the fun to start, well after I clean the whole house, I can't concentrate without a clean house, and also for the photos, I want everything to look good. So the washing will be done, the house will be dusted and vaccummed and hopefully will be looking sparkling clean still come Saturday. Then I am going to do the shopping for the girls for tea, brekky and lunch for the wedding eve and wedding day, then its off for the fun to begin. The Rehearsal out at the venue! I am also paying the venue, the celebrant tomorrow to get that out of the way. I am also taking out the refreshments for the ceremony. Wine, Beers and Waters ready to go. Mum has the ceremony decorations which are only small, a couple of candles and the word "love" to sit on the signing table!!! After the rehearsal we are off for dinner and some catch up with the bridal party and our immediate family.

Thursday is time for a massage, I can tell you I need one already!!! Move all of the bits and pieces from my parents house to my house. Organise Taxis to pick everyone up from the venue and relax!!! I think Thursday night and afternoon I will just be hanging around, maybe confirming a few last minute things, but as far as I know most things are now sorted.

Friday is pamper day!!! It starts with getting mani's and pedis, we have a break in the middle of the day, not too sure what we will do, will probably get the girls to try on their dresses before they get their tans, then we have tans later in the day, then back to my place for dinner, movies and a sleep over!!!

How quick do you think Saturday is going to come? I think its absolutely going to fly!!!

4 days...eek!!! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment