Countdown

Saturday 16 March 2013

One Week To Go....

7 days, its a figure that seems so small now. This time next week I will be at the salon getting my hair and make up down. I will already have enjoyed the rehearsal dinner with my family and the bridal party, everything will have been put into place at the venues, I will have had my massage, my nails done and my tans. So I am hoping by 11:30am next week I will be feeling like a princess.

The weather forecast has tipped slightly in my favour, forecast in the twenties with showers, showers I can handle, its rain that worries me! So now that nearly all plans and payments have been made, we have practiced our first dance, everyone know what they need to do on the day, its time to sit back, relax and joy my last 7 days as a Miss!

So whats the plans as my last weekend as a miss? I will be trying to relax and rest as much as possible, I am thinking a pamper day try on my dress, a hair treatment, do my nails, a facial, or though I do have to go into work for a little while. Tomorrow I am starting the day with brekky with a friend, then off to do some last minute wedding and honeymoon shopping.

Then there are only 2 days of work left, then I can enjoy Wednesday, Thursday, Friday putting everything into place! I cant wait for the next 7 days to play out!

No comments:

Post a Comment