Countdown

Saturday 23 June 2012

9 months to go!

YAY only 9 months today until our big day!!!! wooo it seems closer now! I am so excited!!!

So its Saturday which means its size 8 update day! I have done muh better this week! I havent had any take-away which I am very proud of, I also managed to stick to my one block of chocolate over the week! A massive achievement for me. And I slowly eased back into the exercise. I am being careful with my lungs as I have had a bit of a cold and don't want it to become pneumonia again!

Thigh: 56cm
Waist: 69cm
Butt: 99cm
Arm: 30cm
Clothing Size:10
Weight: 70.1kg

So there has been a slight change already which I am absolutely psyched about. Hopefully this next week I can add in the exercise full scale as well! Starting with a PT session and massage tomorrow.

So what else? Have you heard of the Ashy Bines Bikini Body Challenge, This has taken facebook by storm with amazing results from those trying it out, and I really wanna give it a go! My problem is money, with every last cent going straight onto the wedding or honeymoon at the moment.

http://www.cleaneatingdietplan.com/ check it out if you are interested! Its not overly expensive and like I said people are getting some absolutely amazing results from this! I am hoping maybe by end of next week I may have the $69 to start this!

Anyways its time for me to head off and get ready for netball. wish me luck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment