Countdown

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Moving and a Shaking

So I was going to post last night but I got interrupted by an earthquake here in Vic which stole my attention for the remainder of the night, and also most of today. I find earth quakes so fascinating and love why they occur, I don't like quite so much my whole house shaking though, so I think if thats the strongest quake I ever feel that I will be ok. The one that hit close to Moe last night was a 5.2 on the richter scale, much more than that and we might have been in a more procarious situation.

Anyways so whats new with me? My job hass been confirmed and starting July I will be a full tiem quality coordinator! What is that I hear you say? Pretty much I have to make sure the people who work in the factory are wearing the correct uniform, upholding the correct hygiene and manufacturing practice, it also means I get to do some environmental testing, check a whole lote of paperwork, but hopefully more than that I get a long term career option...close to home!

Other than work I haven't been up to much, I have a dinner planned this weekend with my main girls regarding my hens and bridal shower to hopefully get that planned and invites out ASAP so that people have time to save up for the deposit.

Only a short one tonight as I have to head back to work very soon to meet with the night shift crew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment