Countdown

Sunday 17 June 2012

The First Dance

The First Dance has become a pretty important aspect to the wedding ceremony these days. The first dance as husband and wife is maybe not as important to me, because Darren never dances with me anyways, so it could possibly be the only wedding dance of our marriage haha, but thats ok, I prefer dancing with my girls anyways.

So these days couples might just do a traditional slow dance or waltz, however it is becoming increasingly more popular to surprise the audience with a range of dances. I actually spent a whole night on youtube watching videos of couples first dances. Some of them are absolutely amazing for fully choreographed affairs, to couples making there own music videos, the brides surprising the groom, and the gromm surprising the bride and vice versa. Its fantastic. So today I am not going to go on about it or tell you what my plans are, because I actually aren't that sure of what I am going to do yet. So here are some amazing first dance videos to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment