Countdown

Sunday 10 June 2012

Long Weeekend.

This weekend my fantastic fiance' has been smashing out some reno's to our home. I can't really explain it, but we have created a new room and its starting to look exactly how I pictured so I am pretty stoked with that. As for me I spent the day doing fun stuff, like dishes haha, and cleaned most of the house which was good, I always feel so accomplished. I also made some yummy banana weetbix muffins for my brekkys for the rest of the week. How great is it that it is a long weekend!!!

Yesterday I played netball and we won! In fact we smashed it! I scored 33 of 48 goals for our team which is a PB for me, and the other team only scored 9, so it was a pretty fun victory. I was also excited that I got to be the stand in captain for the day and we came out of it with a win which was fantastic. Netball is such a fun part of my week. I play in a great team, I love the girls, I have learnt so much and feel like I finally do something that I can be proud of, and its a great way to keep fit asd well..

Today I also started my healthy eating and exercise plan and I am happy to say day 1 has been a success, I have eaten really well, I have done a bit of exercise and I have also had my massage which has me feeling great! and the best thing is I still have tomorrow to do whatever I want, so we have planned a little BBQ before the footy starts. Before that however we are gonna try and get up early and get stuck into the house a little bit more, Daz has some plaster to put up and I have a couple walls to paint, whether or not we get up and actually do it could be a different story though haha!

So no wedding planning going on this weekend, but I am sure I will start to get into the grind again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment