Countdown

Friday 1 June 2012

Op Size 8 update!

Well its pretty fair to say I have fallen off the band wagon here. I haven't at all been focusing on my diet as I had planned. Actually I am sitting on the couch with my feet up eating teevee snacks as we speak. But I am lucky enough to work in a job (or 2) which requires me to be on my feet all day, as well as netball training and game day I would quite easily do plenty of exercise, which is enough for me to have lost a couple of kilos over the last couple of months.

However I haven't been feeling healthier because I am back to eating KFC a little to much, back to eating piece of chocolate after piece of chocolate and I blame Cadburys new marvelous range for that one haha. However I think it is time to make the change, nothing drastic, but instead of a homemade banana choc chip muffin for breakfast I am going to swap in some weetbix with honey, and for lunch, I am usually pretty good and have some yoghurt, pretty much because it is free and at tea time I need to up the vegie and salad sides and focus on them instead of the parma, the sausage or whatever the attraction of the meal is.

I also want to be able to go back to the gym. I am hoping I will be able to afford a gym membership shortly and start going before work at 7am for an hour, come home, eat brekky and head to work. But we are depended on some more job security before that happens.

I thinking eating well and exercise is the key to how stressed people feel, how well they deal with things and most importantly how well you function on a day to day basis and I have always been great at telling people what they should do to feel healthier but never take the advice myself.

So thats it, starting tomorrow OPERATION SIZE 8 is back on! I will post my key measurements and start giving you all updates along the way! Have a great weekend xx

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about back to eating the bad things. I had my dress fitting last week and fitted perfectly into my dress, so don't need to worry bout loosing anymore weight. I think my dress was a ten so was very happy with that. My problem is my bingo wings, so have to get the motivation to go back to the gym and work on them. I found lite n easy great to stop me eating bad things all the time. At least it helps as you've got a meal plan already, which is good. I've lost 3kgs on it in four months, so i'm quite happy with that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great!!! I don't really want to lose weight I really just want to tone up, and I think with toning even if I am the same weight I would look healthier. Love the idea of lite n easy! I have always wanted to give it a shot but money wise its a bit out of our weekly food budget! Definitely get the gym and see those arms tone up. even just grabbing some books at home and doing some exrecises would be great for them! Remember low weights and more reps is best for toning :)

    ReplyDelete