Countdown

Saturday 16 June 2012

Time to check in

OK so it has been one week!

Unfortunately for me, nothing has changed, but then can you really expect it to in just one week? I am hoping by the end of week two there may be more noticeable results.

So did I pass or fail? I had numerous KFC cravings and managed to avoid it, which I am very proud about, as for McDonalds I even managed to say no to my boss offering to buy me some so I have done well on the fast food side of things.

As for chocolate, big FAIL I ate 3 blocks this week! Gee that sounds so bad doesnt it? I am addicted!!! I can't help it. Exercise FAIL but not due to my fault, I have had a minor ailment which has meant exercise hasn't been an option for me this week but I have been stretching instead and hope by tomorrow I will be up to the exercise again.

I also had what turned into a pretty big night last night with two of my besties, we decided making our own cocktails and playing black jack would be fun, turns out it can be pretty lethal haha. I had 4 cocktails over the 4 hours and was wrecked! Absolutely off my face, which doesnt happen often for me, my head was spinning when I went to bed and I am pretty sure I was still drunk when I woke up....

Anyways I am feeling ok just a bit tired from a mammoth day yesterday, 12 hour work shift and then up to 2:30am drinking! Today I have cleaned the house, cooked my muffins for brekky next week, done the washing, visited my granny and also checked in on my parents dogs as they are away. So tonight now I am off to a lab dinner with my work buds and then check on the puppies again and then bed and a lazy sunday to look forward to!

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment