Countdown

Sunday 24 June 2012

Everything happens for a reason

I really do believe everything happens for a reason. Whether it seems good or bad at the time there always seems to be something that comes up to show why it happens. For example with my job. I was devastated when I didn't get the job at foods and thought I'd have a lot of trouble finding something new. However now I am even better off with a job in my home town. Massive career prospects and most importantly time!

So I am being a bit philosophical today in my post but I feel that sometimes people need to apply this to their wedding. Weddings are notorious for late minute issues, cancellations, things not going to plan...

However some people don't cope with that well. There are hundreds of things I woulda loved to have at our wedding, for example an acoustic player at the ceremony, more people at the ceremony and even a videographer but sometimes that just can't happen.

So what am I saying? I think all brides and grooms need to remember that getting married is the main part of the day. Not the dress, not the cake. Simply a statement of love and commitment

No comments:

Post a Comment