Countdown

Friday 8 February 2013

43 days to go

The count down is well and truly on now, let's see how many posts I can do between now and the big day. I will probably try and do a small one each day anyways...

So last night it was hair and make-up trials. Just me and one bridesmaid went, and it took about 2 hours which is a good amount of time I think, I was really happy with both the make-up and the hair, for both me and the bridesmaids and dont think I will make any changes for the day. I have booked in for a treatment and cut for next week so hopefully my hair will be fresh and happy for the wedding and feeling good to go. I have decided not to make any changes to my hair colour, because I dont wanna risk it haha!!

Today I have started to chase people for wedding and bridal shower RSVPs, so hopefully I will start to get some answers in the coming days...Still waiting on about 25 invitations to come back, equating to about 50 people for the wedding, and I think still waiting to hear from about 10 people for the shower. At risk of offending people, I actually dont know how its that hard to RSVP? I honestly just think its common courteousy, but maybe my values are different to others.

Anyways hopefully there will be some more people confirmed before I post next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment