Countdown

Saturday 2 February 2013

Saturday

Well its Saturday and I am trying to star a fresh this week, after the most horrible week its time to move on and forget about everything thats happened the last few weeks. I may be out of pocket, I may still be tired. But there is no point harping on things that can not be changed.

I slept in this morning and I think that has already helped. Then I had lunch with a friend, was very relaxing, and got to see her super amazing wedding photos which was great! After lunch I feel like I see things more clearly.

When I woke up this morn I was feeling down in the dumps, I felt like I needed to make a change, but I didnt know what that change was to be, I wondered if I needed to call my old friend and try and work things out, as we havent spoken in a year, I thought do I need to just stay at home and eat chocolate, i thought a lot of things....

But now I feel like I can breath again, and I dont even know what changed things. I decided I don't need to call my old friend, because she would have called be had she wanted to catch up or speak to me, and friendships do not define who I am. What defines who I am is my values and my actions. I will also do what I think is best for everyone, I will always think of how my actions may affect others and I will always be there for other when they need.

So in saying that, As of tomorrow, blood type diet u are back! running 3km u are back! wedding planning u are back! In other words Stacey is back!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment