Countdown

Monday 11 February 2013

50% There

Today we got half way with RSVPs, so hopefully the other 50% will show up in the next 2 weeks! I have a strong feeling I am going to be calling people and asking if they are coming or not, which really grinds my gears. But I guess I am just going to have to get over it, because you can't make people do things that they don't want to do.

I have slowly been confirming details this past week, and most things now have times and details set, except for the photographer and also the florist. I have emailed both and I am waiting to hear back some suitable times to catch up again with them.

I think most things we will pay by bank transfer before the big day. However with the photobooth, they only accept cash...now because I have been burned before, and because I don't want a friend placed in a sticky situation, I am going to draw up a little note and put on it "The photobooth payment to the price of $900 has been recieved in full" and ask the photobooth operator to sign it. Because cash is a difficult thing, how would you ever prove that you paid it? Bit OTT? maybe but I think its better to be safe than sorry!

Tonight we have the bridesmaid dress fittings for one of the bridesmaids, so it will be nice to have that over and done with, hopefully it will only take a week or two to alter and then that can be ticked off the list too.

Other than that its just more and more confirming to be done...

1 comment:

  1. Just get them to write you a receipt, as if they are professionals I'm sure that won't be a problem

    ReplyDelete