Countdown

Tuesday 5 February 2013

47 days to go!

Well things are full steam ahead on the wedding planning front. I actually cant believe how close it all is now!!! February is going to go unbelievably fast, with so much on, and I am already exhausted, well should I say still? I got to bed early last night, fell straight to sleep, didnt wake up once, but even so, still tired!!!!

Where are we up to? and where do things go from here? I am getting all of the little things out of the way this week that I have been meaning to do for like the last 6 months. A trip to the doctor, to get my six monthly skin check done, even though I was meant to go in like August! Whoopsies! I also have an optometrist appointment, finally time to get myself some prescription sunnies! Thursday its time for hair and make-up trials, which I am super excited about! Can't wait to see how it's going to look. Also have one of the bridesmaids trying on their dress this week, hopefully with the shoes, it won't need any altering! Then on the weekend, I am going out for tea with the girls for my birthday, and Sunday, fiance and I are gonna spend some tiem together... even though we live together, it feels like I have barely seen him because we have both been so tired and busy, or you know, stuck interstate because of a cyclone.

By then it'll be Monday again! Another busy week, got two mystery shops to do, trying to get a little extra money to catch up on what was spent in queensland that wasnt budgeted for. I need to contact the photographer to organise a catch-up with him and go through all the wedding day times and information. I also am meeting for the venue decorator to see what we ordered, hopefully confirm numbers... if people ever RSVP that is! Also to see what size i need to make the seating chart up to, and ask any last minute questions. That weekend we also have our first netball practice match, and the fiance has his first golf tournament of the season. We also need to organise our ceremony music and get it to our celebrant, as well as buy the refreshments for ater the ceremony.

Once again, another week will come around, and for this week I have planned, to contact our MC my big brother, and give him all the ceremony details, organise someone to take back any hires after the wedding day, and organise people to make any payments on the wedding day as well, then there is another practice match for netball, and a trip off to Bendigo for the weekend for a cousins engagement party. This is also the RSVP due date, so I will be making a few calls I assume to see if people are coming or not...seriously why can't people just reply?

Then it will be the last week of February, and less than a month to the wedding! It makes me get butterflies just saying that. But this week I will be confirming the DJ and the song list, inlcuding songs for the entrance, first dance, bouquet toss etc. This week will also bring our 9th anniversary, another netball practice match and my bridal shower! Cant Wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment