Countdown

Thursday 7 February 2013

44 Days!!! Its next Month!!!

Wow, I really dont know where the time goes haha! Every day seems to just fly by with another 1000 things added to the list each time...well day haha!

The best thing at the moment is that because there are only 2 weeks left for people to get there RSVPs, I am getting like 2-3 every day! I love getting fun mail! So we invited 95 people total, so far we have 33 attending, 3 unable to attend, so not a bad ratio really. However still a lot more to come over the next couple of weeks! But the list is certainly looking better. I sent a few text messages off to people yesterday just reminding them to start thinking about sending them back, simply because I dont plan on giving them any more reminders...Im a bit ruthless when it comes to things like that.

So tonight is hair and make-up trials!!! I am crazy excited, I love having my hair and make-up done, even though its only a trial haha. I wish we could have organised a bit of a girls night for afterwards but Im way too short on cash at the moment :( At this stage, not even sure how I am going to pay for tea when I go out this weekend, let alone drinks :s

The girls have all tried on their bridesmaid dresses now with their shoes, two are all sweet, one we have to get altered so thats booked in and set for Monday, which is great, hopefully it will only need one alteration and be good to collect in a week or so, which will mean all is ready with the girls!

Yesterday I sent a couple of confirmation emails, waiting to hear back from the car people, the florist and the photographer but I am sure that will all come in the next few days!!!

Weddings are fun!!!

1 comment: